8.22.2011

I ♥ Faces "Pet Week" Photo Challenge...

It was an easy pick for this week's "Pet Week" photo challenge on I ♥ Faces!  This is a photo I took on Lita's Birthday!  Lita [on the left] and Ozzy [on the right] are my two Australian Shepherds.  They LOVE ice cream, but we only have ice cream on birthdays around here.  That way, it's a special treat for all of us!  This photo was taken on Lita's birthday and it's one of my favorites! 
I love this photo!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Check out the "I ♥ faces" website for all the entries. They are awesome!

♥ & peace always ~ Kathy

"Logic will get you from A to B.  Imagination will take you everywhere."
- Albert Einstein

8 comments:

  1. WOW...There is NO way I could get our dogs to sit there without going after that ice cream! Great capture!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, that's adorable! Great capture! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. hee hee, Sabrina ~ notice the tongues! It was as far as they could reach!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photo! Love the tongues, they are so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very sweet! What patient dogs, you can tell just how excited they are!

    ReplyDelete

Hugs, kisses & kind words...♥