2.07.2011

♥ 's - I ♥ Faces Weekly Challenge...

I knew which photo I was going to enter for this week's "♥'s" challenge on I ♥ Faces!  I'm in love with my new "Bokeh" kit!  And, as luck would have it, the ♥ is my favorite [or maybe the butterfly].  This is a photo of my son, Broc that I took a week or so ago, using my ♥ bokeh!  I love how the "♥'s" were formed from the glistening and melting snow ~ I love it!! 
  This is one of my new favorite photos.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Check out the "I ♥ faces" website for all the entries. They are awesome!


♥ & peace always ~ Kathy

"The heart has reasons that reason does not understand." ~ Jacques Benigne Bossuel

12 comments:

  1. Love the heart bokeh...I'm going to have to try that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow. What creative hearts in the background! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So I really had to look for the hearts in this one. Guess I'm unfamiliar with the term bokeh. Once I saw this, I really liked it. I like the sun flare, and the subtle incorporation on the hearts. Pretty creative.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok..THAT is cool. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great photo! Love the creative, subtle hearts!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great picture and the bokeh....too cute! I love the embossed looking snowflakes in the lower right corner! How did you do this?

    Thanks for stopping by my blog and letting me know you did! Always love to meet new people! :)

    ReplyDelete

Hugs, kisses & kind words...♥