4.11.2011

I ♥ Faces "Shadows" Challenge...

It was an easy pick for this week's "Shadows" photo challenge on I ♥ Faces!  This is a photo I took of my husband on the last full moon night up at "Pretty Place", which is a beautiful outdoor chapel located in "Camp Greenville".  I just love this photo...I think it's right up there with one of my best shots ever: 
This is one of my favorite photos.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Check out the "I ♥ faces" website for all the entries. They are awesome!

♥ & peace always ~ Kathy

"For most people, we often marvel at the beauty of a sunrise or the magnificence of a full moon, but it is impossible to fathom the magnitude of the universe that surrounds us." ~ Richard Baker

12 comments:

  1. beautiful...really, really beautiful. thank you for sharing. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that is a dramatic and quite beautiful shot....well done, indeed!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous shot! I absolutely love this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just beautiful! The cross, the moon, the night lights and the meaning behind it! Our Creator is awesome! Thank you for sharing such a special photo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful shot, it feels AMAZING when you capture something like this... good work

    ReplyDelete

Hugs, kisses & kind words...♥