1.17.2011

Winter Wonderland - I heart faces photo challenge...

I just had to enter this photo of Broc in the "Winter Wonderland" Photo Challenge this week on "I Faces".  He had so much fun in the snow!!
Of course, he's from Louisiana, so this is actually the first time he's ever been able to play in snow!  It snows in the deep south, on occasion, but it never lasts.  He loves the snow!!  Check out the "I faces" website for all the entries.  They are awesome!

So, I hope you are all staying warm & enjoying the Winter!! Personally, being from Louisiana myself, I'm ready for Springtime!
♥ & peace always ~ Kathy

"Winter came down to our home one night
quietly pirouetting in on silvery-toed slippers of snow,
And we, we were children once again."
~ Bill Morgan, Jr.

11 comments:

Hugs, kisses & kind words...♥