8.15.2011

I ♥ Faces "Beautiful Eyes" Photo Challenge...

It was an easy pick for this week's "Beautiful Eyes" photo challenge on I ♥ Faces!  This is a photo I took yesterday of a dear friends sweet little girl.  We had a "pot luck" dinner and someone brought a big pan of smoked goat meat.  Well, Greyson certainly wasn't afraid to try it first!  And, I have to admit, it was pretty darned good!  I hope Greyson's cheerful little spirit makes you smile today:
I love this photo!  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Check out the "I ♥ faces" website for all the entries. They are awesome!

♥ & peace always ~ Kathy

"People are like stained glass windows.  They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in, their true beauty is revealed only by the light from within."
- Elizabeth Kubler-Ross

2 comments:

Hugs, kisses & kind words...♥