1.24.2011

Innocent Wonder - I heart faces photo challenge...

As soon as I saw the title of this week's challenge, I knew which photo I was going to enter.  This photo of Little Jack and Jerry is my entry in the "Innocent Wonder" Photo Challenge this week on "I Faces":
   Little Jack has grown up with music and absolutely loves it.  He will sit for hours and listen to a guitar.  Everyone says he's an "old soul".  And Jerry [singer/song writer/guitarist for the Moon Shine Babies] loves kids and loves entertaining.  You can tell from this photo that the whole world could have collapsed, Jack & Jerry were so focused.

This is one of my most favorite photos I've ever taken.  I hope you enjoy it as much as I do.  Check out the "I ♥ faces" website for all the entries. They are awesome!

♥ & peace always ~ Kathy

"A babe in the house is a well-spring of pleasure, a messenger of peace and love, a resting place for innocence on earth, a link between angels and men. " ~ Martin Farquhar Tupper

2 comments:

Hugs, kisses & kind words...♥